Lightning fans, put on your running shoes and come join the 21st Annual Bolts Run presented by Advent Health on November 13th! Enjoy a 5-mile, 5k or 1-mile Family Fun Run throughout downtown Tampa. Start and finish the race at Amalie Arena before cheering on your Lightning that evening!
Can’t make it out? No worries! There will also be the opportunity to participate virtually on your favorite race route from November 13th to the 20th.
A portion of each registration will be donated to benefit the Lightning Foundation. The Lightning Foundation raises funds for important causes throughout the Bay.
Each registered participant will receive:
- Back-to-Back Stanley Cup inspired finisher’s medal – All races
- Bolt Run t-shirt (unisex or fitted style)
- Race bib (downloadable for virtual participants)
- Downloadable finisher’s certificate (virtual runners only)
- TBL inspired race routes with playlists
If you’re participating virtually, remember to upload your time to the Virtual Results race page and be sure to share your race day photos on social media, using #BoltRun.
To register, visit Bolts Run.
We look forward to seeing you out there and as always, Go Bolts!