The wait is almost over for some of the best frights you’ll ever experience! Here’s the complete lineup for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando.
They’ve already announced four haunted houses: The Weeknd: After Hours Nightmare, Halloween, Universal Monsters: Legends Collide, and The Horros of Blumhouse. Here are the remaining six houses that will make us scream at the top of our lungs:
- Spirits of the Coven: an unsettling 1920s speakeasy where guests discover they are the main ingredient in a witch’s brew.
- Bugs: Eaten Alive: guests will be face-to-face with an infestation of spiders, roaches, bees and more.
- Fiesta de Chupacabras: visitors will be either escaping or falling prey to the mythical creature.
- Hellblock Horror: this cell block is open for “visiting hours” for locked-up monsters serving time.
- Dead Man’s Pier: Winter’s Wake: experience a winter thunderstorm in a seaside village ruled by an undead fisherman.
- Descendants of Destruction: visitors will encounter mutants living in a post-apocalyptic subway system.
Going from haunted house to haunted house, you’ll have to travel through the infamous Halloween Horror Nights scare zones. This year there are five new ones to make you walk a little faster:
- Horrors of Halloween: fright-seekers will face The Pumpkin Lord and his devious subjects.
- Scarecrow: Cursed Soil: the farm creatures here will stop at nothing to harvest souls.
- Sweet Revenge: experience a 1950s Halloween parade gone wrong with bloodthirsty trick-or-treaters.
- Graveyard: Deadly Unrest takes guests through a Halloween thunderstorm in a cemetery.
- Conjure the Dark: can you escape an evil sorceress and her monsters?
We all can use a good fright! Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando runs select nights starting September 2nd. Get your tickets right now, right here. [SOURCE News Channel 8]