If you haven’t made plans for the Bucs season opener, look no further. The team is hosting the Bucs Beach Bash, presented by TradeWinds Island Resorts! Head over to RumFish Beach Resort in St. Pete Beach on September 10-11 and party like a pirate. There will be music, drinks, cornhole tournament (registration required), Bucs swag, a Kids Zone and more! The best part is that admission is FREE. If you want to keep the party going all night long, hotel packages are offered at a discounted rate for two-night stays. Don’t forget to use the promo code: BUCS22
Football season is right around the corner. Buccaneer fans have a lot to be excited about this season with Tom Brady hungry for one more Super Bowl appearance, and new additions to the team like Julio Jones. Tickets to Bucs game have become ridiculously expensive, so why not spend your money on an experience that lasts for days, rather than a few hours. The Party Like A Pirate VIP package include:
- A two-night stay for two guests
- A Friday Night Tailgating Experience at RumFish Grill (includes a bucket of beers, pulled pork sliders, and buffalo chicken dip)
- Raffle entry to win two Gameday Getaway Tickets*
- Access to the VIP Lounge/Bar during Saturday’s live concert (national act to be announced)
- Access to the VIP Lounge/Bar at the Buccaneers vs. Cowboys Sunday Night Football Watch Party
- A Beach Cabana for two
- Official Buccaneers Swag Bag
- 50% off two entries to participate in the Bucs Beach Bash Cornhole Tournament
- Special Weekend Activities: Bucs Kid Zone, Cornhole Tournament, Cheerleader Appearances, and of course, PIRATES!
- Includes a nightly resort amenity fee
*The Gameday Getaway includes two seats on private airline charter, two game tickets to Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Cleveland Browns on November 27, escort to and from airport and more!
For more information on this event, click here.