Tom Brady has to be doing something right to still be able to play football, right?
Brady’s TB12 Foundation, which gives athletes advice on avoiding injury and staying strong, has released a list of habits that has kept the quarterback healthy.
- Drinking half your weight in ounces of water
- Vegetables taking up 80% of your diet
- Eating essential fatty acids and fats
- Avoiding refined carbs and added sugar
- Taking in protein throughout the day
- Check out the whole list of Brady’s healthy habits here