The Florida State Fair is in town NOW through May 2nd at the Florida State Fairgrounds, and they have a couple deals for admission.
This is great! The fair is in town this week and I cannot believe it is already here. If you are itching to go but still want money to spend on rides and food?
Well, here are the days for you:
Thursday, April 22nd – Hero Day (OPENING DAY)
- FREE admission for military, veterans, first responders.
- Active and retired military/veterans/police/firefighters/first responders will get FREE admission with a valid ID. Each person with an ID can bring up to three family members FREE of charge.
Monday, April 26th – Thursday, April 29th – Senior Days
- Guests 55-years-old and older will get discounted admission.
Monday, April 26th – Homeschool Day
- Homeschool students under the age of 18 get FREE admission until 6 p.m. with a paid adult admission.
Tuesday, April 27th – $2 Tuesday
- $2 admission, $2 select rides, food and games.
- The catch is you have to come after 2:00 p.m.!
Thursday, April 29th – Thrill Thursday Ride-a-Thon
- Ride Armbands are only $15 after 3 p.m.
Friday, April 30th – Kids Day
- FREE admission for kids under the age of 18 until 6 p.m. with a paid adult admission.
- Kids must be supervised by an adult after 6 p.m.