The Florida State Fair is in town NOW from Feb. 6-17, and they have a couple deals for admission.
The fair is here this week! If you are itching to go but still want money to spend on rides and food? Well here are the days for you:
Thursday, Feb. 6th – Heroes Day (OPENING DAY)
- FREE admission for military, veterans, first responders.
- Active and retired military/veterans/police/firefighters/first responders will get free admission with a valid ID. Each person with an ID can bring up to three family members free of charge.
Friday, Feb. 7th – Family Day
- FREE admission for Hillsborough County students.
- Hillsborough County students get in free, students must show a student ticket at the gate.
- Students must be supervised by an adult age 21 or older after 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 11th – $2 Tuesday
- $2 admission, $2 select rides, food and games.
- The catch is you have to come after 2:00 p.m.!
Thursday, Feb. 13th – College Students
- FREE admission for College Students
- Get in free with your valid college or university I.D. after 5 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 14th – Date Night Deal
- Admission is 2 for $10 after 5 p.m.
Monday, Feb 17th – Fair Cares for the Hungry Day (LAST DAY)
- $5 admission, if you donate two or more canned or non-persiahble food items from Publix at the Fair.
Monday, Feb. 17th – Tampa Bay Student Day (LAST DAY)
- FREE admission for Tampa Bay students.
- Students from Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Hardee, Manatee and other surrounding Florida counties will get in free with a student ticket or student ID.
- Students must be supervised by an adult aged 21 or older after 6 p.m.
I’ll see you at the fair!