This isn’t something to look forward to in 2020. And personally, I am shocked at the information that I am about to give you.
We’ve welcomed in a shiny, new year. But unfortunately, the new year is not so bright for many of our long-time, favorite chain restaurants. It seems that many of our popular restaurants will be closing their doors before the end of 2020.
Check out the tally of Florida restaurants that may disappear before the end of the year. (I’ll bet you’ll find some of your favorites on the list).
- TGI Friday’s
- Taco Bell (this one’s a shocker for me)
- Papa John’s
- Chipotle (no.. say it isn’t so!!)
- Subway (and I just started going because you guys just got the wraps!)
- Red Robin
- Ruby Tuesday’s
- Steak ‘N Shake (goodbye ole’ friend)
- Burger King
- Pizza Hut
- Quizno’s Sub
- Boston Market
- Kona Grill
- Perkin’s Restaurant & Bakery
- Starbucks (many locations – but not all)
- Noodles Company
- Hometown Buffet
- Joe’s Crab Shack
- Marie Callendar’s (loved her pies)
And yet another source (mashed.com) gives an even larger list of restaurants that are closing stores before the end of 2020 to include the list below:
- Pie Five Pizza
- Sweet Tomatoes
- OutBack Steakhouse
- Bob Evans
- Qdoba Mexican
- Pollo Tropical
- Buffalo Wild Wings
Take a look below (perhaps a last look) at some of your favorite places, as more and more of these restaurants give a “last call”!