Jeff Zito

Weekday Afternoons 3pm - 7pm

We see lizards everyday in Florida.  Caution, don’t ever eat one!

An Australian man took a dare that cost him his life.

David Dowell was challenged to eat a gecko at a Christmas party last year.

He became very ill and died 10 days later. He experienced salmonella poisoning which most likely was caused by the gecko. Dowell passed away on the operating table as his organs failed.

The story is just now being told because he would have turned 35-years-old last week.