Are you in need of a sugar daddy or even want one? These students are on the right track to... money!
The University of Central Florida ranked second on SeekingArrangement’s list of “Fastest Growing Sugar Babies Schools” in that country. The school also has the third most "Sugar Babies" out of any university across the United States.
The sugar baby and sugar daddy dating website says more than 2.7 million U.S. students have turned to its services “to avoid student debt and secure a better future.”
According to SeekingArrangement data, student Sugar Babies bring in a monthly allowance of $3,000. It allows students to pay off tuition in about three months.
That’s a lot of dough..
Here is a list of schools for having the most sugar babies:
- Georgia State: 306 new sign-ups in 2018 for a total of 1,304 students
- University of Central Florida: 296 new sign-ups in 2018 for a total of 1,068 students
- The University of Alabama: 270 new sign-ups in 2018 for a total of 968 students
- Florida State University: 257 new sign-ups in 2018 for a total of 873 students
- University of Florida: 251 new sign-ups in 2018 for a total of 501 students
[Source: WTSP 10NEWS]